A new day ..
Hope begins ..
Shattered by a bomb !
The sonic boom ..The unborn deafened.
The occupation the apartheid ..
Begins at the crack of dawn !!
The racism ..
The segregation ..
The supremacy ..The elitism ..
Of the usurers ..
Of the cartel the cult and their hegemony !!
Their blood lust ..
Their murderous attitude ..
Their fallacy of being the chosen ..
Crimes in the name of almighty !!
Quotes from history ..
Rape of truth ..
Factual distortions ..
Opposition condemned !!
Peace .. Devalued, over rated, to be begged for ..
Seems an option !!
Respect .. Long past forgotten !!
Human rights ..
To be traded for life !!
Organs unsafe ..
Children jailed ..
Women caned ..
This is Palestine !!
Home of the brave the oppressed ..
Land of bloodshed murder and deception !!
Result of ignorance infighting and mindless compromise !!
This is Palestine !!
Deemed holy ..
Fought for from centuries ..
Battlefield for many ..Collateral damage for some ..
A settlement created ..
Displacing the natives..
Your time shall come ..
For the final call.
The call for the extermination of the invaders ..
The deletion of the settlers ..
The chasing away of the war mongers..
Shall end the reign of deception.
Shall stop the rain of phosphorous ..
Palestine shall rise again !!!!!
Centuries passed and the carpet flying journey of the deadly dangerous graceful and almost mythical duo of the artist and the assassin continues.
From the last kill of a well deserved victim and the unquenching desire for more art and murder, they tread along the exotic planes of the heavenly earth.
Deciding on who the next would be, drawing the lines between sublime human psychology and the mysterious dark arts, they zero in on the money changers; the alchemists of prosperity and harbinger of ferocious crudity.
Analysing the character, the Satan like attributes, the gleam in his eye and always unfinished stomach. His needs are few next to none, wants are many a ton. His ruthlessness known to all and barbarity his virtue he prides on. He counts the change and demands the exact, never more never less the actual eclipsed by bloated usury.
The funnelling of fuel for the unwanted, the unholy desires, the unneeded materialism and the game changing balance on the other side.
They call it money, some say its currency and all it is medium of
exchange for thuggery. The motivation for monopoly, the power reign over the poor and the starving, the have-nots dividing humanity.
The money changers, the blood suckers of the hard workers, the pompous rapists of the system; the banking class owns the ruling et.al.
With sound background info on the leeches thriving on usury, ride the artist and the assassin to cull the plague makers of wealth.
Molotov the bank and loot the vault, burn the bundles of cash and destroy the Luciferian set-up once and for all. With plan as such does the duo setting a successful example for a mortal take over of the reptilian system.
Slowed the poisonous spread of the trail of money, with roots in its lair, all strong and steady the vicious system still functions on.
The spine curdling desire to sculpt and
bathe it with blood!! The fragrance of death botched on canvas, the
journey to the unknown never ends at sun down. The homage to the
victim and his head as bust in his courtyard. His loved ones the
audience, basks the duo in hatred. Of cruel eyes and a wicked mind,
the sight of evil and twisted thoughts. The artist and the assassin,
the justice undone, creativity abundant and the blood flow imminent.
Torn tapestry and the hanging body, carved history on the corpse’s
body. Sigel’s and digits, all hauntingly coded, insignia of a murder
enshrined within art. Contemporary style of the ancient, starts with a prayer, theme of the heavens, the verses sung and prey slashed beyond recognition. Shouts of the fallen, unto dead reigns the silence of thegrave. On the grave, draws the artist with its blood, its murderous timeline, witnesses the assassin, the product of his profession. The artist and the assassin swear to thee and play the melody, than ends the life of the outcast. Their assignment begins and the journey
Tethered unto traditions, everlasting expectations …
My man, myself and the common man.
The beast of democracy, the slave of Corporatocracy, a victim of mockery, a showpiece for humanity and the ripening of hypocrisy.
Service to the flag and attention to the anthem, the curdled shame of nationalism, the eternal servant of a politician.
Waiting in line for bread and poisoned water.
The worker in the salt mine, the miner of coal, legs scarred and lungs choked, the tightening of the blue collared, the bane of modernity and the legal enslavement of mankind.
Sadist policies, twisted constitutions, unquestionable servitude, notion of hope and comfort in lies.
The common man, the con man, the fetish for illusions, the taste of a promise and the desire to be burned at stake.
Buried with disrespect, lived under humiliation, punished tears and sorrow embraced.
The freedom, the nation and the propaganda.
The cries of a citizen and wails of a soldier, blood of the workers and the raped soul of the region.
Tributes to the martyrs in the ravines of disputed.
The valleys scream of pain, for every dying soldier, the snow in Kashmir blotted by blood.
The civilian rising, the bombs planted and fireworks light up the mind.
The pathetic critic and the disgusting loyalist.
The naked nation of shame, with a flag too small to be its shroud, dead amongst its sins, the anthem silenced and its pride buried.
Deserving all the way unto the gates of hell…….
Doesn’t fills, feelings nil,
The hungry and the hoarders,
The filth of the world,
The globalists, the statists,
The border creators,
The war instigators,
The rotten of the world,
The pedos the clergy,
The ruling cult of the majority,
The famished cannibals,
Ruthless organ thievery,
Melancholic air of misery,
Raped beyond repair,
In an undead state of regret,
The harassed citizen,
Vindicated yet convicted,
In the web of deceit,
A-midst the treacherous,
In the lair of deception,
The sad saga of the man,
Trails the travels of the unborn,
The cycle of clichés,
Pedals the man,
Through time within space,
Death too isn’t a full stop.
The problems of the world…….
· My children watch in horror as their father is shot… Decade from now they will haunt you for your sins… Dare you label them as terrorists!
· If you call me a terrorist for my attempts to bury your murderous hegemony… So be it!! But i am not giving up on my endeavour!!
· If sticking to my pre historic beliefs seems to be a problem and you attempt to solve it by sending drones… Than be prepared!!
· You said i don’t negotiate. But in the past every time i did .You seem to deceive me by constructing settlements on the graves of my brethren
· You incited the uprising… You wanted my brethren on the streets… So you can mass murder them under the facade of revolution! #scaf
· You knew a million lives are about to be lost… But you wanted the oil so badly that your plans of depopulation to coincidently matched!
· You said college is good for my career and a comfortable living… What you did not say was you moulded me to be your slave!! #education
· You called me weak enough to not be responsible in a society but you when governing killed a million in my neighbouring country! #israel
· You indulged in bioterror… You used white phosphorous on children. You did everything to humiliate my brethren… Now who’s the terrorist?
· You strip search me while crossing the checkpoint… To undress i place aside my limbless daughter … A victim of your drone attacks!
· My mother cried for dead child murdered by your cruise missile… She wailed louder than she did for her father, husband brother and uncle!
· You said to have hope in you … And when i did it was too late… You raped my land and murdered my family!! I should have never trusted you.
· With no material positions left to sacrifice to resist your hegemony to protect my family. I give up my life & u call me a suicide bomber!
· I shall not expose your deception… I shall destroy it… I shall bury your hegemony next to the very graves of innocents!!
· You said i was a terrorist … A single bullet would suffice to kill me… But you chose to incarcerate me exhibit me as a sample boogeyman.
· You demonised my religion, burnt my scriptures, and stereotyped my brethren… And i remain perplexed why the hell am i still called a terrorist.
· You know i don’t need money but somehow tricked me into debt!! Later enslave me bleed me of my earnings while you thrive on usury! #banks
With the promise of mirth and money, security and respect, trained to
kill, shoot at sight, call them enemies, unpatriotic fuckers and the
soldiers bayonet move forward.
War dogs dressed as soldiers, slaves of corporates, with no respect to
life yet fly the flag of liberty deceiving humanity.
On depressants, mind raped and soul fucked, with propaganda and
hatred, bred as lambs for the day, to bleed dry for their pay check
High on nationalism, drunk on racism; supremacist in every nerve are
the way the agents of democracy are built.
Through drones you unleash compassion, through nukes you exhibit love
and lay out mines for the victim’s lady to the altar of death.
Your Uzis my shot gun, my sling your sniper, i shoot you cower yet you
blow me under with malice breaking truce.
The treaty broken, the negotiations subverted, the ceasefire ends, the
war is incited and the bloodshed begins.
The genocide discovered, the trial begins, the skulls displayed and
the corpse count remains a secret.
The chambers are a witness, horrors of yesteryear, memories of today
and a lesson forever.
The soldier treads, the path of guilt, psychotropic trip and the
journey to hell.
The cycle of war, its continuum ensured, lubricated and fuelled, by
blood and sweat of the innocents.
Economy built, globalist’s trend, profit on bodies and graves dugs to
bury the conspiracy.
Civilisations deleted and yet the war continues……………………